Saturday, September 08, 2007

Mike's Birthday Party - 8th September 2007

Just a short note to wish my FANTASTIC husband a very Happy Birthday and year on the 8th September 2007.

Sometimes, it is quite apparent that to be organised is the best thing:-) I had booked and organised Mike's birthday party 3 weeks prior to the date + his birthday pressies and at that time I would never have guessed that I would not be able to make it.... I was checked into hospital on 7th September 2007 (the day before the party) and I'm very grateful that it could go on without me as he had a great time with all our wonderful friends.


Thanks to everyone for their presence, presents and spoiling Mike on his birthday.

It was held at Finkel & Koljander Bistro with Werner being the host. I received very good reviews of the place & the evening's proceedings, so have a look at this link if ever you're in need of something similar...

http://www.dining-out.co.za/member_details-MemberID-2676.html

Please feel free to post some comments and let me know what you thought ...






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home