Saturday, January 12, 2008

13 September 2007 + 4 months

I haven't posted anything to our blog for a long while now, since I didn't want to detract from the passing on of our Angels. Tomorrow (13/01) is 4 months since Chad & Morgan were born.
I think of them often and visit the memorial park at each monthly anniversary at least. Although, they are with us in spirit always - it helps to visit the memorial park. It's really peaceful there and a good place to reflect and pay tribute to them. Love you always XX

1 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear L, M & J
I know we don't speak about Chad and Morgan too often, so I thought I'd take the time to let you know that we do still think of them and remember the short time they spent with you and the indelible imprint they left on your hearts, and ours.
Sending you love and peace,
Clarissa & Carl xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home