Saturday, November 07, 2009

October 2009

Well I think I blinked and that was the end of October month and here we are nearly half way through November...

So to recap...

5th October - Happy 30th Birthday to my brother in law, Charel. Hope your year is full of wonderful and happy times.

12th October - Congrats to Carl & Clarissa on their beautiful baby girl, Peyton Isabella. You are both very blessed and I am sure she is going to bring you lots of joy.

18th October - ok so I arranged a ladies day out playing some golf on a short game / 9 hole course at Wagner's. I hadn't played for probably more than a year so needless to say it did not go well, I came home and advertised my golf clubs and shoes on Gumtree and they are now sold. Gumtree is your friend. I feel so much better now:-)

This month I joined a social outdoor netball club - we train on a Monday and a Thursday, so if you're keen to join us, let me know as we're still looking for more players in order to fill 2 Teams.

I've also started with some fencing lessons - wow, now this I've been wanting to do for ages and by fluke found a Coach that runs his training sessions from the Italian Club. I'm really enjoying this - much better than golf! See - when 1 door closes, you need to let go and walk through the open door :-)

I've also done a bit of home decor, sold our black leather lounge suite upstairs and moved the cream coloured one upstairs - the changes look pretty good if I must say so myself.

Janine & I have been to 2 different Photography club meetings and still not found the right club for us, so I'm thinking of starting up our own social club. Anyone interested or know of a group we can join?

For our ladies Kit Kat Club outing we went for a High Tea at Myoga at the Vineyard in Claremont on the 31st October. It was superb, well worth it if you're looking for a good high tea! I even manged to get a frozen Margarita:-)

On the evening of the 31st October, we went for monthly dinner at a 'Touch of Madness' in Observatory - have a look at our monthly dinner club blog for the review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home