Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 2009

Well we're almost at the end of February month. It has been and is still a very busy month for me.

Much has happened in our lives this month - but to be brief and the most significant has been that - let's just say, we have sent another Angel - that we have named Adam - to be with Chad & Morgan.

Elsa & Charel arrive in Cape Town this Friday - and we're full swing into all the last minute prep for their wedding on the 28th Feb. I'm sure it will be an awesome day and everything will fall into place so that it is just perfect!

I was thinking - is there anyone out there that actually reads my posts / blog? If so, please leave me a comment... I'm interested to know because sometimes I take awhile between posts and feel quite guilty, but if it's only for my benefit then I may as well throw the guilt away:-)

Enjoy the rest of the month and will chat again in March...

4 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Kendra's mom said...

Me! I read it! Like I said to you before, I am so sorry about little Adam. I presume then that they could see it was a little boy. I hope it wasn't too painful when I told you on Sat that ours was a little boy too. Makes me very sad. Anytime you need to talk I am there and if I am being insensitive about my pregnancy then just kick me in the shins or something.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Yay - I have 1 Fan:-) ... ok I mean at least 1 person reading my blog. Nope the sex wasn't confirmed but another source said it was a boy, so we decided to stick with that story. Anyway, Angels are sexless so you can decide which sex you want to go with... so since that's the name we chose for a boy, I went with that. Don't worry, it is not very often that I'm sensitive so you really don't need to be weary at all... I enjoy hearing about yours and other friends preganancies and how you are all doing. Lots of love, Me XX

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I read your blog too! So I'm a fan. Yay! Not in the stalker kind of way cause I only get round to it every two months or so :-), but I do love to catch up on your news.
Hope you and M are doing ok since the loss of Adam...I'm still so sorry.
And as V said, please let me know if I'm ever being insensitive. I never intend to be, but sometimes after the fact one (ok, me the obssessive one) tends to think back and wonder if comments made were inappropriate at the time. So rather tell me, than not.
Sending you a very big hug xxxx

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger 40's the new 30 said...

Yep, loud 'n clear over here in NZ ... but i hadn't read as far back as this one till today .. sorry to hear about the angel .. interesting i'm reading a book with an angel in it at the moment, very unusual story!
big hugs x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home