Thursday, June 05, 2008

13 September 2007 + Nearly 9 months

Next week Friday will be 9 months since our Angels were born. Part of me wants to retain this blog just for them. However, I've realised that we need to live in the NOW and they will always be part of our lives in whatever we do NOW and Always, so I've decided to continue blogging again...

So what else has been happening in the Walsh Household? I'm currently on 2 weeks leave, spending some quality time with my one and only. Mike will be going off to Nigeria soon for some flying so I need to make the most of every minute with him:-)

Jordan is busy studying for his exams. He is in Grade 5 - and yes, writing exams already! So far he says all of his exams have been easy...

This weekend we're off to Robertson for the Wacky Wine Weekend. That should be fun! Will blog a bit more on that when we return.

Of course, we also have added 2 Dachshund puppies to our family - Diesel & Vegas. They are nearly 6 months old. Diesel is 3 weeks younger than Vegas, and it seems Vegas is the fast learner and also the more selfish of the 2. We need to start training them now. It's all in the repetition and praise or so I've read, so I'll start with that and see how long it takes.

Here are some pictures...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home