Monday, October 13, 2008

Walsh ramblings 2008

Well I haven't posted for awhile so there's lots to report...

Firstly, Mike is back from his 5 week stint in Nigeria so we're pretty much back to normal at home again for the next 5 weeks.

Secondly, it was our Twin's 1 year, 1 month anniversary yesterday so I paid them a visit at the memorial park on Sunday. I think now that we're on to their 2nd year, far fewer people will remember them - that's just life I guess! Mommy will always have a special place for you, Morgan & Chad!

Then, this weekend was fairly busy ... I started off going to the next Power of Inspiration breakfast. The theme was "Jewel of Life". We each received a stunning cut glass gem. I also won an Aromatherapy massage plus a whole lot more vouchers were given away. Lunch was at Bell Rosen and was once again super! The lesson I took home was that one is not put on this earth to survive, you're put here to thrive! ... and each of us are very special!

I then went for my Quantum Wellness treatment, and I seem to be reacting well to balancing all that was a problem before so soon it will be a better, healthier and well balanced & oiled machine you will see before your eyes:-)

We joined Vannessa & Gathry + the KKC ladies for a braai and a good social.

On Sunday, I had to wake up bright and breezy to join Russell for the 10km Gun Run. We made it in good time and I managed to run all the way, so I was quite impressed with myself.

Oh and to end off, here's something to think about:

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!"

Anyhow, enough rambling. Will chat soon again.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Kendra's mom said...

Well done on doing the Gun Run. Very impressed. Now when are you gonna start climbing mountains with us?

It is true that people do tend to start forgetting over time. Else they think that it is so much easier for you. That sharpness of the pain does go away but the pain remains, just slightly dulled. Let me know if you do another POI breakfast, I may join you.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Kendra's mom said...

PS: Did you see Tertia's news??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home